|Plot||David's grandmother visits Sesame Street.|
|Air date||May 20, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||S, V, 5|
- David's grandmother Harriet visits Sesame Street. She imitates the sounds that she hears in the city.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit the Frog looks for the Old Woman who Lives in a Shoe. At first he ends up visiting the Young Man who Lives in a Glove, and the Young Woman who Lives in a Hat. When he reaches the shoe, it turns out the old woman needs a babysitter for her kids, and what better candidate than Kermit?
- Five snakes come out of a basket when a snake charmer plays the flute.
- Film: George the Farmer shows embedded shapes using drawing of geometric forms and household objects with the same shape. (EKA: Episode 0945)
- Film: Paper-cut triangles fade into live-action shots of triangle-shaped things.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1049||Episode 1051|