|Plot||Luis isn't feeling well today.|
|Air date||May 17, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||D, T, 2|
- Everybody goes to the market for yogurt, but they discover that Mr. Hooper only has one container left.
- Mr. Hooper tries to do exercises.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie has heard that somebody in the neighborhood is sick. He looks in a medical book to find out how to tell if someone is sick... not realizing that Bert is the one with a cold. (EKA: Episode 0673)
- Ernie and Bert fight over which one of them gets to sit in the chair to watch TV in, and Herry Monster tricks them into leaving so that he can sit in the chair. (EKA: Episode 0898)
- Cartoon: A scientist builds a robot that has real feelings, such as sad, happy and afraid. (EKA: Episode 0812)
- Grover is going to teach the audience about "surprise" by sneaking up on Ernie. He sees Ernie sitting in his chair -- and he knows that it's Ernie, because he can see Ernie's shirt and Ernie's hair. Grover sneaks up to surprise Ernie -- but then it turns out to be Herry Monster, disguised as Ernie! (EKA: Episode 0261)
- Cartoon: Some balls show 'small,' 'smaller,' and 'smallest.' The smallest brags about being so small, until his little brother appears.
- Luis and the kids use balls to sort by size.
- Mr. Hooper takes a ride.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1046||Episode 1048|