|Plot||Oscar prepares for a visit from the President of the United States.|
|Air date||May 12, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||C, J, 10|
- Oscar the Grouch practices his eleven gun salute to welcome the President of the United States during his ride through Sesame Street.
- Grover the Elevator Operator: Only five people are allowed on the elevator at one time, so Grover counts out five passengers. But then he's not allowed on the elevator himself; he would make six. (EKA: Episode 0592)
- Cartoon: What if an elephant and a mouse switched bodies? (Artist: Cliff Roberts)
- Cartoon: Two ducks in the bathtub argue about which one is taller.
- A film about the gar, a deep sea fish.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1043||Episode 1045|