|Plot||Poco Loco makes Big Bird angry.|
|Air date||May 2, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||F, Q, 2|
- A parrot, Poco Loco, makes Big Bird angry by repeating everything he says. Linda manages to silence it.
- Grover the Elevator Operator: Demonstration of in and out by Grover. People prepare to ride the elevator, but Grover annoys them by the "in" and "out" lessons. Soon Grover lets them into the elevator without him, but they can't go up or down without an operator, so they break out and take the stairs instead. (EKA: Episode 0711)
- Count von Count recites a poem he has written about the numbers one to ten.
- Film: A wall painter on a high-rise spells and paints the word "WET PAINT" in red, but accidentally puts his hand on one of the painted letters and looks at his hand, all painted red, and shouts, "WET PAINT!"
- Film: A baker draws, then uses the utensils and ingredients to make a birthday cake. (EKA: Episode 0891)
- Four Anything Muppets sing about where they are going in their neighborhood, "Just Around the Corner".
- A woman experiments by playing musical instruments.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1035||Episode 1037|