|Plot||Oscar the Grouch disagrees about which foods are nutritious.|
|Air date||April 27, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||H, R, 10|
- Cartoon: A girl wonders what would happen if she popped her balloon. She imagines it would scare her sister, who would end up breaking a vase and getting in trouble. (EKA: Episode 0300)
- Herry Monster looks after his sister's baby.
- Grover the Assistant: Herbert Birdsfoot arranges three blocks for Grover to count. No matter how the blocks are arranged, they still add up to three. Herbert asks Grover to count some oranges as well. Grover confesses that he's good at counting blocks -- but he doesn't know how to count oranges! (EKA: Episode 0309)
- Two Anything Muppets sing the "City-Country Song" about the difference between life in the country and life in the city. (EKA: Episode 0681)
- Bob and the kids practice an easy way to put on one's coat.
- Animation: First leaf, last leaf
- Luis wonders what he can do with a table with one missing leg.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1032||Episode 1034|