|The Jim Henson Hour|
|Air Date||April 21, 1989|
Jim Henson's Intro
Bean Bunny has taken the satellite dish from the roof. Kermit tries to put it back, but falls off, busting a hole in the roof. Lindbergh tries to fix the roof, but only makes things worse. Muppettelevision is being flooded.
NOTE: In 'The Jim Henson Show' edit, the Thought Lion gives Jim a note reading "get on with it" instead of the original Jim talking about Lighthouse Island.
- Guest Star: Ted Danson
An underwater-themed show, taking place while a number of water-related issues occur at Muppet Central. A cast of Muppet fish take center stage - which Kermit calls "Friends in relation."
- A fish sings "Splish Splash"
- Ted Danson stars in a pirate sketch
- Merlin, M.D.: A man with a fish in his head
- Trailer: "Karate Squid 3"
- "Maneater" with The Extremes
- "The Underwater Life of Jacques Roach"
- With a leaky floor, Kermit dances in a puddle to the tune of "The Blue Danube"
- Ted stars in an environnmental fable, narrated by Clifford
A young man must assist an eccentric older woman in retrieving a powerful jewel, in order to get a pair of shoes for his fiancee. But all is not as it seems.
Jim Henson shows off a small puppet of a Whale - or a whale of a puppet.
- Kermit the Frog, Gonzo, Leon, Bean Bunny, Vicki, Lindberg, Jacques Roach, Rowlf, Clifford, Digit, Link Hogthrob, Fish, Octopus, Merlin's Assistant, Rats, Alfonso D'Bruzzo, Sheep, Pirates
- Lobsters, Dolphins
- Jim Henson - Kermit the Frog, Link Hogthrob, Rowlf
- Fran Brill - Vicki, Merlin's Assistant, Alfonso D'Bruzzo, Clam, Rat
- Kevin Clash - Clifford, Leon, Miner, Pirate, Lobster
- Dave Goelz - Gonzo, Digit, Herring, Pegasus
- Rob Mills - Miner, Pirate Bartender
- Jerry Nelson - Announcer, Sheep, Shark, Fish, Miner, Ted's Wife, Guy with a Fish Through his Head
- Gord Robertson - Lindbergh, Polar Bear (Lighthouse Island)
- Steve Whitmire - Bean Bunny, Jacques Roach, Karate Squid, Singing Fish, Miner
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|