|Air Date||March 15, 1996|
|Written by||Dick Blasucci, Paul Flaherty, Darin Henry, Jim Lewis, Kirk Thatcher and Patric Verrone|
|Director||Greg V. Fera|
Clifford and company try to convince Garth Brooks to sing a little bit of country music, but he's more interested in performing Broadway show tunes and Shakespeare. Leonard Nimoy also makes a cameo appearance.
- Balcony Scene from Romeo and Juliet
- Tales from the Vet - Taylor the Turkey
- Swift Wits
- "It's Not Unusual" sung by Garth
- The Tubmans of Porksmith
- Pigs in Space: Deep Dish Nine: The Next Generation of Pigs in Space
- "If I Were a Rich Man" sung by Garth
- Gonzo and Garth's inverted, suborbital, rocket-powered, anti-gravity bungee jump
- "We Shall Be Free" sung by Garth and the Muppets
- George the janitor from the first season of The Muppet Show is seen cleaning the studio at the end of the episode.
- This is Rowlf's first speaking appearance since Jim Henson's death. As Garth sings the closing number, Rowlf mutters, "Oh yeah," and chuckles a bit. Rowlf also makes a muttering cameo in Muppets from Space, but he doesn't say a full line on screen until It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie in 2002.
- This show was production number 105
- This episode is the first appearance of Bill the Bubble Guy and Phil van Neuter. Mulch was previously used on the final season of The Muppet Show and The Muppets Go to the Movies.
- Kevin Clash as Clifford, Mulch, Craniac, Agnes Stonewick, Carter
- Bill Barretta as Bobo, Pepe the Prawn, Howard Tubman, Snookie Blyer, Carl, Rowlf
- Steve Whitmire as Kermit the Frog, Andy Pig, Captain Pighead, Rizzo the Rat.
- Frank Oz as Miss Piggy.
- Dave Goelz as Gonzo, Bill the Bubble Guy, Waldorf, Snorty.
- Jerry Nelson as Statler, The Head of the Network, Taylor the Turkey.
- Brian Henson as Nigel the director, Seymour the Elephant, Dr. Phil van Neuter, Captain's Log.
- Leslie Carrara
- Phil Baron
- Thom Fountain
- Bruce Lanoil
- Doug Legacy
- Len Levitt
- Drew Massey
- Joe Selph
- Leif Tilden
- Allan Trautman as the handyman
- Clifford, Rizzo the Rat, The Head of the Network, Kermit the Frog, Bill the Bubble Guy, Andy and Randy Pig, Miss Piggy, Captain's Log, Captain Pighead, Craniac, Gonzo, Statler and Waldorf, Nigel (Muppets Tonight), Dr. Phil van Neuter, Mulch, Bobo the Bear, Taylor the Turkey, Rowlf, Pepe the Prawn, Seymour the Elephant, Handyman, Howard Tubman, Carter, The Extremes, Chickens, Eugene, Snookie Blyer, Big Mean Carl, Agnes Stonewick, Buffy, Whaddayasay Bird, Righton Bird, Ohreally Bird, Youknow Bird, Whatnots, The Barbershop Cactus Quartet, The Longhorn Cheddar Cheeses, Lobsters
- Floyd Pepper, George the Janitor, J.P. Grosse, Inkspot, Lobsters, Murray the Minstrel, Marvin Suggs, One of the Fazoobs
- Begoony, Big Mean Carl, Blustering Bellowpane Monster, Buster Bergman, Butch, Chickens, Chip, Crocodile, Frackles, Gnu, Large Marvin Fraggle, Ohreally Bird, a Monkey, Pigs, Rats, Quongo, The Newsman, Youknow Bird
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Michelle Pfeiffer||Billy Crystal|