|The Jim Henson Hour|
|Air Date||April 21, 1989|
Jim Henson's Intro
Jim Henson talks about the second half hour, Lighthouse Island. Bean Bunny accidentally took out the satellite dish from the roof and Kermit tries to put it back, but fell down causing a hole in the roof. Lindbergh tries to fix the roof, but cause to make a hole after he set up the ladder and water starts to flood into the room.
NOTE: In 'The Jim Henson Show' edit, the White Lion gives Jim a note reading "get on with it" instead of the original Jim talking about Lighthouse Island.
- Guest Star: Ted Danson
An underwater-themed show, taking place while a number of water-related issues occur at Muppet Central.
- A fish sings "Splish Splash"
- Ted Danson stars in a pirate sketch
- Merlin, M.D.: A man with a fish in his head
- Trailer: "Karate Squid 3"
- "Maneater" with The Extremes
- "The Underwater Life of Jaques Roach"
- With a leaky floor, Kermit dances in a puddle to the tune of "The Blue Danube"
- Ted stars in an environnmental fable, narrated by Clifford
A boy must assist a woman in retrieving a powerful jewel in order to get a pair of shoes for his fiancee.
Jim Henson shows off a Whale puppet and shows how small it is depending how you see it.
- Kermit the Frog, Gonzo, Leon, Bean Bunny, Vicki, Lindberg, Jacques Roach, Rowlf, Clifford, Digit, Link Hogthrob, Fish, Octopus, Merlin's Assistant, Rats, Alfonso D'Bruzzo, Sheep, Pirates
- Lobsters, Dolphins
- Jim Henson - Kermit the Frog, Link Hogthrob, Rowlf, Pegasus
- Fran Brill - Vicki, Merlin's Assistant, and Alfonso D'Bruzzo
- Kevin Clash - Clifford and Leon
- Dave Goelz - Gonzo and Digit
- Rob Mills - Miner, Pirate Bartender
- Jerry Nelson - Announcer, Sheep, Shark, Fish, Miner, Guy with a Fish Through his Head
- Gord Robertson - Lindbergh, Polar Bear (Lighthouse Island)
- Steve Whitmire - Bean Bunny and Jacques Roach
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Science Fiction||Monster Telethon|