|Plot||David tells Cookie Monster to try eating other things.|
|Air date||April 21, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||M, Q, 6|
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie is on a hunt for big rocks. When he tries to pick a really big rock, the rock turns out to be the dome of a large monster. (First: Episode 0034)
- Cookie Monster and Ernie: Ernie has four apples, and wants to draw the number 4 to represent that quantity. Cookie Monster comes along and wants to eat an apple, so Ernie crosses out the 4 and draws a 3, but then Cookie Monster decides not to eat the apple, so Ernie crosses out the 3 again and draws another 4. (First: Episode 0140)
- Cartoon: A girl takes the word YO away from a boy. He has an extra in his pocket. (EKA: Episode 0835)
- Children are measured to determine their height.
- Film: A man in a wheelchair is shown repairing a watch.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1028||Episode 1030|