|Plot||Big Bird has arranged a dinner party for Buffy and Mr. Snuffleupagus.|
|Air date||April 20, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||Q, U, 5|
- Big Bird has arranged for Buffy to meet Mr. Snuffleupagus at a dinner party. Buffy doesn't end up seeing Snuffy, but she tells Big Bird that it's wonderful to believe in things you can't see.
- "The People in Your Neighborhood": Veterinarian and Taxi Driver.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie can't decide which of the two different shelves he should place a large vase on, so Bert tells him to use his imagination. Ernie imagines the vase falling off the little shelf and Bert kicking him out of the apartment. Then, Ernie imagines putting the vase on the big shelf, and Bert rewarding him with a big surprise party. (First: Episode 0277)
- Film: A girl goes to the shoemaker and watches him as he repairs her shoes.
- Cartoon: A red man tries to get apples from a tree by himself, while a yellow man builds a ladder. (EKA: Episode 0543)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1027||Episode 1029|