|Plot||Mr. Hooper graduates.|
|Air date||April 15, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||C, W, 2|
- Mr. Hooper graduates.
- Ernie and Bert Sketches: Apartment: Ernie turns on the radio to hear his favorite exercise show, Get Moving. He engages the viewer to do all the exercises he does, such as touching toes and jumping. Bert joins in, and has so much fun jumping that he doesn't notice that his favorite program, Pigeons in the News, is coming on.
- Film: George the Farmer uses tools.
- Professor Grover talks about parts of the body, with help from a reluctant Maria. (EKA: Episode 0728)
- An Anything Muppet family classifies themselves into different groups, but agree that their best group is as a family. (EKA: Episode 0293)
- Cartoon: Two cavemen argue, each chanting "Me!" A large monolith bearing the word ME puts fear in both of them.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1024||Episode 1026|