Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Plot||Susan and Oscar explain the difference between "b" and "d".|
|Air date||April 12, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||B, D, 6|
- Ernie imagines what it would be like if everyone looked the same. Four pink balls with eyes bounce by and illustrate his point: none of them know who's who. With some hats and wigs, Ernie helps identify each ball as a father, a mother, a boy, and a postman. (EKA: Episode 0269)
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit the Frog counts four eggs. A chick hatches out of one egg, so he counts the three eggs -- then two, then one. Then he counts the four chickens. (EKA: Episode 0300)
- Caveman Days: Some Muppet prehistoric cavemen search for the door that leads out of their cave. The Royal Smart Person invents the word "EXIT" and puts it over the door. (EKA: Episode 0300)
- Film: There Once Was a Hand — Skip Hinnant narrates the story of an unhappy hand that wishes he could make a noise. (First: Episode 0007)
- Cartoon: At night, a man's toothy smile is shown as he hears the sounds of tools being used ... to demolish his house. (EKA: Episode 0796)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1021||Episode 1023|