|Plot||Gordon and Susan wake up too early.|
|Air date||March 31, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||A, K, 2|
- Cartoon: A man tries to figure out the difference between drinking glasses and eyeglasses.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie stacks cups and saucers in order to count them, making Bert quite nervous. Luckily, they're glued together. (EKA: Episode 0677)
- Sesame Street Pageants: Prairie Dawn directs the cast in a pageant about the face. Ernie talks about eyes, Cookie Monster talks about the mouth, Bert and Grover talk about ears, and Herry Monster talks about the nose. At the end of the pageant, they assemble a picture of a face. (EKA: Episode 0711)
- Lefty's boss tells Lefty the plan for what to do with the Golden AN, which they have just stolen. Lefty is to put it in the tan van and give it to Dan, who will take it to Fran. However, Lefty can't remember the plan very well and has to repeat it, which results in a police officer named Stan hearing the plan and giving him "ten days in the can for stealing the Golden AN." The skit ends with Lefty being taken away, saying, "I should have ran." (EKA: Episode 0668)
- A cow wants to be counted as a bird in order to get some breadcrumbs.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1013||Episode 1015|