|Plot||Gordon can't start his car.|
|Air date||March 25, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||T, Y, 9|
- Big Bird makes a "Wet Paint" sign to hang on a newly painted fence.
- Gordon can't go on a picnic because he can't start his car.
- Ernie and Bert: At the beach, Ernie notices that Bert is missing; all he sees is Bert's hat. Sherlock Hemlock tries to help find Bert, and in the process, discovers that Ernie accidentally buried Bert under the sand. (EKA: Episode 0278)
- Animation: A red ball with dots tries to join a group of red balls with black stripes. (EKA: Episode 0839)
- Paper figures are used to sort by class.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1009||Episode 1011|