|Plot||Mr. Hooper sells his store.|
|Air date||March 21, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Directed by||Robert Myhrum|
|Sponsors||E, J, 5|
- Film: The Mad Painter's quest to paint a 5 leads to the zoo, and a gorilla. He finds something to paint his 5 on, and it's a big yellow ball. Even the gorilla helps him out, and they give each other a "5". (EKA: Episode 0929)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie shows drawings to Bert, and Bert has to guess what happened. Ernie has a drawing of an empty bird cage with an open door (the bird flew away), and a man lying on the ground with a banana peel next to him (he slipped on it). Then Ernie shows Bert an empty page. The answer to that one is that there was a cow eating grass, but the grass is all eaten now and the cow went home. (First: Episode 0030)
- Cartoon: Some kids wander into the word OPEN, where there's a party going on.
- Cartoon: Vaudeville duo Herman Happy and Stanley Sad sing a song about how they live up to their names. (EKA: Episode 0789)
- Cartoon: A female head is drawn as its voice-over lists its parts, ending with earrings that "do nothing" ... and promptly wiggle around. (EKA: Episode 0821)
- This episode was taped on January 26, 1977.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1005||Episode 1007|