|Plot||Bob finds a puppy.|
|Air date||March 11, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||E, F, 6|
- Count von Count wants to count everybody as they wake up -- but he waits so long that he falls asleep.
- Big Bird learns the meaning of next to.
- Big Bird and Mr. Snuffleupagus play a guessing game.
- Bob finds a puppy near Susan's window. He becomes disappointed when he finds its owners. Later, he thinks he's found another one.
- Cartoon: Sally the Spider skates with different combinations of her legs.
- Cartoon: "I Can Remember" -- A little girl remembers what to buy at the store by visualizing her mother giving the instructions. Artist: Jim Simon (EKA: Episode 0420)
- Film: Lions
- Song: Marilyn Sokol sings "Pockets" over a montage of different types of pockets. (EKA: Episode 0796)
- This episode was directed by Robert Myhrum and written by Judy Freudberg.
- This episode was taped on January 26, 1977.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0999||Episode 1001|