|Plot||Oscar writes a beautiful nature poem / Mr. Hooper learns Spanish|
|Air date||March 10, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||C, O, 6|
- Oscar the Grouch claims that he's written a beautiful nature poem.
- Mr. Hooper is very happy because the children understand him as he speaks Spanish.
- Film: George the Farmer uses barrels to count from one to ten.
- Professor Fred the Wonder Horse gives a talk about the parts of the body, not realizing the "ponies" he's lecturing are actually children.
- Film: to a jazz rhythm soundtrack, the camera zooms in on flowers growing on a tree. (EKA: Episode 0842)
- Cartoon: A SALIDA sign exits through an opening.
- Cartoon: The Story of the Crow and the Pitcher
- Mr. Hooper tells Maria some of the new things he's learned how to say in Spanish, such as "Where's the mailbox?" As some kids bring him a mailbox, Snuffy announces the sponsors.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0998||Episode 1000|