- Mr. Hooper is very happy because the children understand him as he speaks Spanish.
- Cartoon: A boy passes by various signs before reaching the EXIT. (EKA: Episode 0833)
- Professor Fred the Wonder Horse gives a talk about the parts of the body, not realizing the "ponies" he's lecturing are actually children.
- Film: to a jazz rhythm soundtrack, the camera zooms in on flowers growing on a tree. (EKA: Episode 0842)
- Film: Kids compare animals and human tools and technology. (EKA: Episode 0789)
- Cartoon: A SALIDA sign exits through an opening.
- Cartoon: The Story of the Crow and the Pitcher
- Mr. Hooper tells Maria some of the new things he's learned how to say in Spanish, such as "Where's the mailbox?" As some kids bring him a mailbox, Snuffy announces the sponsors.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.