|Plot||Oscar is grouchy at the bus stop.|
|Air date||March 7, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||B, D, 6|
- Oscar the Grouch plays tapes of animal sounds.
- Oscar becomes grouchy at the bus stop.
- Linda uses sign language to describe bus stop.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie tells Bert to stand still in front of the camera so that he can "trace" Bert's face on the screen. (First: Episode 0536)
- A series of D words appear on a landscape.
- Cartoon: A girl has a stick, which is used by a tightrope walker, clown and marching band leader. (EKA: Episode 0960)
- Film: Tomatoes
- Cartoon: Splash (girl on beach)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0995||Episode 0997|