|Plot||Mr. Snuffleupagus practices feelings. (repeat of 0729)|
|Air date||March 3, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||C, U, 10|
- Mr. Snuffleupagus practices getting angry. When he finishes with that, he practices feeling sad.
- Film: A blind woman explains to a little girl how she knows when to cross the street.
- Simon Soundman shows the Kids a picture with a variety of hidden shapes. As the kids identify the hidden shapes, Simon makes the sounds -- a bell, a guitar, a telephone, a dog barking and a train. (EKA: Episode 0672)
- Animation: A grape blows reveille, and inspects the "troops" -- 12 raisins on a slice of white bread. (EKA: Episode 0810)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie wants to have some cookies. Bert asks Ernie if he knows what "before" means, and Ernie demonstrates by saying that before he can have a cookie, he has to open the lid to a cookie jar, and after he closes the lid, he eats the cookie. He demonstrates a few times, until he loses his appetite for dinner. (First: Episode 0007)
- Cartoon: Several kids are sad, but become happy when a fruit vendor appears. (Spanish version) (EKA: Episode 0823)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0993||Episode 0995|