|Plot|| Oscar invites Bob into his trash can.|
repeat of 0671
|Air date||March 2, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||K, R, 7|
- Maria moves a truck.
- Four children roll on a gym mat while The Count counts them (in voice-over).
- Luis repairs a film projector, which he uses to play some of Big Bird's home movies for the kids. It shows scenes with Big Bird and Maria and Luis, but the malfunctioning projector causes the footage to go forwards and backwards. (EKA: Episode 0700)
- Sesame Street Pageants: Prairie Dawn directs the cast in a pageant about the face. Ernie talks about eyes, Cookie Monster talks about the mouth, Bert and Grover talk about ears, and Herry Monster talks about the nose. At the end of the pageant, they assemble a picture of a face. (EKA: Episode 0711)
- Bob protests Oscar's insults, and asks him to put himself in Bob's place. Oscar asks Bob to put himself in his place, and invites Bob into his trash can. He later exits the can, looking worse for the wear.
- Song: "Share In Your Fun With Another Someone"
- Three Anything Muppets (including George) individually try to sell lemons, water, and sugar. After all of their businesses fail, the three cooperate to start a lemonade stand. (EKA: Episode 0335)
- David sorts by class.
- Cartoon: See the lion walk.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0992||Episode 0994|