|Plot||Oscar helps David talk about the letter N. (repeat of 0737)|
|Air date||February 24, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||L, N, 7|
- David asks Oscar to help him talk about the letter N. Without realizing it, Oscar says many words that begin with N.
- Cookie Monster and Ernie: Ernie promises Cookie Monster that he's not going to be tricked out of his plate of cookies this time. Cookie Monster asks Ernie if he's going to eat his cookies fast or slow and demonstrates by eating one of the cookies, and in the process finishes the entire plate.
- Old West sketches: Five good men are needed to form a posse and catch Bad Bart, the meanest man in the West. The sheriff counts five men in the saloon, and tries to organize them. But it turns out that there are only four good men -- one of them is Bad Bart! (EKA: Episode 0600)
- Richard Pryor talks about parts of the body.
- Cartoon: “Pinball Number Count” #7
- Sesame Street Animal Films: A male voiceover and his friend Myrtle observe a macaw in a tree. (EKA: Episode 0851)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0988||Episode 0990|