|Plot|| Sam the Machine plays a game with Oscar.|
repeat of 0688
|Air date||February 22, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||I, T, 2|
- Sam the Machine wants to join a group who's jumping rope, playing on a swing and singing, but he realizes that he can't do any of those things.
- Sam and Oscar the Grouch play a game which involves covering all of the Street with trash.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie gets emotional during a movie: first he's scared, then sad, then happy. His reactions bother the other moviegoers, and the scene ends in chaos. (EKA: Episode 0666)
- Professor Grover: Grover talks about parts of the body, with help from a reluctant Maria. (EKA: Episode 0728)
- Cartoon: The word entrada tries to run through a wall, then runs through the entrance.
- Cartoon: A man goes to the grocery store to buy apples, but he can't decide how many to get. This frustrates the grocer, who has to keep adding and subtracting the amount of apples on his scale. (First: Episode 0132)
- Cartoon: Pinball Number Count #2
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0986||Episode 0988|