- Big Bird is moving. He needs boxes to pack his belongings.
- Cartoon: A girl lying in bed imagines seeing cracks in the wall turning into monsters. (First: Episode 0818)
- Cartoon: The word "AGUA" fills with water and overflows.
- Animation: A slot machine is used to demonstrate "same" and "different" as kids guess what pairs are similar. (EKA: Episode 0347)
- Cartoon: A girl wonders what would happen if she drew lines together and in different ways, and considers drawing them for a living when she grows up. (EKA: Episode 0858)
- Animation: An apple is used to illustrate "none", "some", "most", and "all".
- Oscar the Grouch is suffering from a condition known as the "quiet quibbles". The people on Sesame Street make a lot of noise to help him get well.
- Cartoon: A kid tries to push his toy house through the front door without the door closing. (EKA: Episode 0926)
- Cartoon: Children and animals numbered 1-12 race in a marathon. The #9 runner wins. (EKA: Episode 0926)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.