|Plot||David's grandmother, Harriet, visits Sesame Street.|
|Air date||February 1, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||L, R, 4|
- David's grandmother, Harriet, visits Sesame Street. She doesn't get an enthusiastic welcome because nobody had time to help Big Bird put up a "Welcome Grandma" sign.
- Harriet, who lives on a farm, argues with David about which is best, the city or the country.
- Harriet and Mr. Hooper try to play hopscotch.
- Count von Count: The Count's bats are upset; he always gets to count, but the bats don't. The Count decides to let the bats count all of the Counts, while the Count counts all the bats... but there's only one Count. (EKA: Episode 0745)
- Simon Soundman goes to Marvin's Music City to buy a nice shiny trumpet. However, Marvin keeps bringing the wrong instrument. (EKA: Episode 0681)
- Grover the Elevator Operator demonstrates "in" and "out". People prepare to ride the elevator, but Grover annoys them by insisting on "in" and "out" lessons. Soon, Grover lets them into the elevator without him, but they can't go up or down without an operator, so they break out and take the stairs instead. (EKA: Episode 0711)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0971||Episode 0973|