|Air date||January 27, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||J, S, 12|
- David and a child count from one to twelve.
- Grover the Assistant: The Amazing Mumford begins his magic subtraction trick with four pineapples, and makes them disappear one at a time. Grover then makes Mumford disappear. (First: Episode 0280)
- Cartoon: A boy demonstrates why his dog's name is Happy.
- The letter F joins U and N to make the word FUN. Some Anything Muppets appear and have a party.
- Maria and the kids sort by form in Spanish.
- Cartoon: A man has a "J" under his hat, and lists the various names and things that start with the letter "J" to another man. (EKA: Episode 0231)
- Film: A kid enters a tunnel made of snow to demonstrate "head first" and "feet first." (EKA: Episode 0310)
- Two brothers, First and Last, sing about how their names affect how they do things. (First: Episode 0146)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0968||Episode 0970|