|Plot||Maria repairs a tricycle.|
|Air date||January 24, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||F, I, 9|
- Bob asks people to try to identify the sounds of a city.
- Orchestra leader and jazz musician Ray Barretto explains Latin rhythm.
- David, Maria, Luis and Bob, dressed as scarecrows, sing a song about the knee, the ankle and the shoulder. (EKA: Episode 0711)
- The Alphabet Dancers form the letter F using their bodies.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie and Bert are watching TV, but Bert gets bored and decides to play a record. Ernie tells him to turn down the volume, but Bert won't, so Ernie drowns out Bert's music by playing the radio. Bert then retaliates by turning on the blender. With all four things running at once, they blow a fuse, causing a total blackout. Bert goes outside to fix the fuse box, while Ernie turns off all the things that were running. When the lights go on again, they decide to play cards and apologize. (First: Episode 0003)
- "Martian Beauty" has nine hairs, nine bows, nine eyes, nine nostrils, nine arms and nine toes. (EKA: Episode 0424)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0965||Episode 0967|