|Air date||January 21, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||A, I, 8|
- The Mad Painter dives into a pool, in scuba suit, to render an 8 on the bald pool owner's head. (EKA: Episode 0338)
- The Typewriter types the word "airplane".
- "The People in Your Neighborhood": Repairman and Clock Maker.
- Gordon, Maria, Luis and three children illustrate that umbrellas are alike in some ways and different in others. (EKA: Episode 0821)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie gets Bert to participate in a rhyme game, but ends the game just as Bert is starting to enjoy it. (EKA: Episode 0798)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0964||Episode 0966|