Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Air date||January 21, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||A, I, 8|
- Film: The Mad Painter dives into a pool, in scuba suit, to render an 8 on the bald pool owner's head. (EKA: Episode 0338)
- "The People in Your Neighborhood": Repairman and Clock Maker.
- Gordon, Maria, Luis and three children illustrate that umbrellas are alike in some ways and different in others. (EKA: Episode 0821)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie gets Bert to participate in a rhyme game, but ends the game just as Bert is starting to enjoy it. (EKA: Episode 0798)
- Cartoon: I Thought a Thought -- Circle. A man thinks of round objects, including a can. The man points out that the can isn't round, but an elephant stomps it into a flat shape. (EKA: Episode 0305)
- Cartoon: A girl tries on big, bigger, and the biggest shoes.
- Cartoon: A man displays the capital and lowercase A, and explains what an alligator is...before he is eaten by one. (First: Episode 0006)
- This episode was written by Judy Freudberg.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0964||Episode 0966|