|Air date||January 17, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||M, N, 4|
- The Twiddlebugs get a new postage stamp portrait of George Washington, but have trouble getting it to stick to the wall. They finally get it to work, but it is upside down. (First: Episode 0776)
- Cartoon: A child playing with a paddle and ball counts to nineteen. A bird forces him to count up to twenty.
- Kids describe the different appearances of animals.
- Film: A percussionist on the beach talks about how rhythm is everywhere, such as in breaking waves, walking, and horse galloping. (EKA: Episode 0049)
- Sweeping and baseball are used to sort by quality.
- Film: 'Do You Know What Backwards Means?' - A very busy man is asked by a voice what 'forwards' and 'backwards' means, but the man doesn't have time to listen. Instead, he is shown what 'backwards' means by watching everything around him go in reverse motion! (EKA: Episode 0315)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0960||Episode 0962|