|Plot||Luis, Grover and the Kids play Musical Chairs.|
|Air date||January 12, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||D, X, 12|
- Luis plays a game of "Musical Chairs" with some disabled kids. Grover gives a hug to each one who drops out of the game.
- The audience at a silent movie tries to tell one of the actors in a burning room to use the exit. (EKA: Episode 0536)
- Today's Secret Drawing is a fireman.
- Film: D is a very useful letter -- there are animals, jobs, and hobbies that begin with D. (EKA: Episode 0406)
- Bert classifies his bottlecaps by size.
- Cartoon: The great Alphonso and his trained X's perform a circus routine.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0957||Episode 0959|