|Plot||Count von Count falls in love with a Countess who loves to count.|
|Air date||January 5, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||G, K, 7|
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie lies in bed and starts talking about how a square looks like and how many lines it has, then goes on to compare a a square with a triangle. And then starts to ponder about how many sides a circle has, and goes to sleep just as Bert is about to attempt to answer the question, and ends up not being able to sleep. (EKA: Episode 0239)
- Ernie and Bert: Bert refuses to share his cookie with Ernie, who tells Bert that if the cookie was his, he wouldn't mind sharing. Ernie takes the cookie, and asks Bert to ask him if he would share it. (EKA: Episode 0592)
- The Mad Painter keeps attempting to paint a 7 on an elevator door, but it winds up on items belonging to the passengers. (EKA: Episode 0347)
- Film: Clowns show tall and small.
- Film: Kids train for the special olympics.
- Cartoon: A goat discusses the letter "G". A man comes by to also talk about G, but rather than point out that "goat" is a G word, he observes the grass. Disgusted, the goat butts the man out of the way. (First: Episode 0085)
- Film: A boy pretends a wagon is a bus. His friend tells him it's not a bus, and explains what her father, a real bus driver, does. (EKA: Episode 0181)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0952||Episode 0954|