|Plot||Big Bird tries to figure out why Luis left a sign reading "Open".|
|Air date||January 3, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||V, W, 5|
- Ernie & Bert — As Bert takes a nap, Ernie tells the viewer how he knows that Bert is asleep... thus waking Bert up, just to tell him it's time for his nap. (First: Episode 0027)
- Cartoon: Frankenstein learns the meaning of back and front.
- "The People in Your Neighborhood": Lifeguard and Carpenter.
- "Elevator Song": Several Muppets sing and count floors, while going up and down in an elevator. (EKA: Episode 0889)
- Cartoon: Two kids argue over who will sit in a chair. Their dog suggests they share it. (EKA: Episode 0397)
- Luis shows a picture which has many hidden Ws embedded within it.
- The letters V and W are used to sort by function.
- Sesame Street Animal Films: A male voiceover and his friend Myrtle observe a macaw in a tree. (EKA: Episode 0851)
- Film: "Listen ..." to various sounds, including the ocean, a heart beating, a clock ticking, a horse galloping, crickets chirping, a passing train, and others.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0950||Episode 0952|