- Grover sits on a chair with a sign on it reading "WET PAINT".
- Cartoon: A guru illustrates heavy and light by dropping a feather and a bowling ball on a man's foot.
- George the Farmer shows embedded shapes using drawing of geometric forms and household objects with the same shape.
- Cartoon: What if a mouse and an elephant switched bodies? (EKA: Episode 0343)
- Juanita looks for "YO", asking, "¿Esto es yo?" Nope, it's a toy car, and a tomato, and a mirror. Looking in the mirror, she finds herself. "¡Hola, yo!" she cries. (EKA: Episode 0815)
- Cartoon: An apple, an orange, and a pear learn they can cooperate by rocking and rolling. (EKA: Episode 0791)
- Film: A woman and a girl talk about things they see in the river.
- Animation: A girl wants to show something scary. She finds a monster, who runs away in fright when he sees her. (EKA: Episode 0845)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.