|Plot||Oscar learns some Grouch phrases in Spanish.|
|Air date||December 20, 1976|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||C, G, 6|
- Cartoon: A man weighs five pounds of bubble gum. He chews it all, blows a huge bubble, and flies away. (EKA: Episode 0814)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie puts everything in his laundry basket -- but he forgets the laundry. (EKA: Episode 0673)
- Words beginning with the letter C are spelled.
- Cartoon: A red man tries to get apples from a tree by himself, while a yellow man builds a ladder. (EKA: Episode 0870)
- Film: Two boys each have five cents--one has five pennies, one has a nickel. They see a dime along the way, which is worth ten. They ask the man at the store for change for the dime, and he gives them a nickel and five pennies. They spend their pennies, but then they want to buy an ice cream for ten cents and the machine only takes dimes. They give the store man their nickels in exchange for a dime and they share a fudgesicle. (First: Episode 0132)
- Song: "I'm an Aardvark"
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0940||Episode 0942|