|Plot||Big Bird tries to surprise Maria and Susan.|
|Air date||December 17, 1976|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||G, K, 5|
- Muppet & Kid Moments: Kermit the Frog demonstrates the concept of being next to someone, with assistance from Shola and Fanny. (EKA: Episode 0810)
- Maria opens a can, to demonstrate the word "open".
- An Anything Muppet cowboy shouts across a canyon to hear the echo. "Yippee ki-yi-yo!" is repeated back to him perfectly. When he shouts "One!", the echo repeats back, "¡Uno!" The cowboy is startled. "Two!" he shouts, and the echo repeats, "¡Dos!" "You s'pose that's Mexico over there?" he asks. He continues to count to ten, with the echo repeating the numbers back in Spanish. Frustrated, he shouts, "How are you?" "¡Muy bien, gracias!" is the reply. "Oh, this is ridiculous," the cowboy says, and throws his cowboy hat into the canyon. A sombrero is thrown back in return. (EKA: Episode 0815)
- Cartoon: A man explains that "G" is for giggle, but his giggling gets out of control. (EKA: Episode 0305)
- Song: Marilyn Sokol sings "Me and You" over footage of two rhinos.
- Film: A pair of hands wash and clean a pair of feet.
- Cartoon: After the big game, a bird skeleton and an elephant skeleton get their skins mixed up in the locker room. The coach helps them out. (EKA: Episode 0813)
- "Triangle and Square": A male voice narrates a story of a jazzy triangle who loved to dance, and a square square. The triangle likes being flexible, but the square would rather be stiff and *square*. (First: Episode 0007)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0939||Episode 0941|