|Plot||Mr. Snuffleupagus has a drink before bedtime.|
|Air date||December 15, 1976|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||M, N, 3|
- Before his bedtime, Mr. Snuffleupagus drinks all the water he can find.
- Harvey Kneeslapper is looking down and saying "Three sticks!" A man asks "Three sticks where?" Then Harvey says "3 sticks right here!" and sticks a number 3 on the man's head.
- Ernie and Bert: Herry Monster holds a sign with the word "NO" on it, and tells Ernie that he can make him read his sign, to which Ernie replies "Oh no you can't!" When Ernie gets the joke, he tries it on Bert, but the gag backfires on him when Bert bets he can get Ernie to read the sign. (EKA: Episode 0676)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie has a piece of string on each finger, in order to remind himself that they're all out of string. (EKA: Episode 0355)
- Grover the Assistant: Grover volunteers to be the Amazing Mumford's assistant when he performs a magic trick. The trick involves Grover sitting on top of a platform held up by a pillar, which Mumford will yank from underneath the platform, and the platform will not fall. The trick works for Mumford ... but not for Grover when he tries the trick on Herry Monster. (EKA: Episode 0332)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0937||Episode 0939|