- Maria assembles an R, which is broken in several parts.
- Big Bird and Grover blow up balloons to demonstrate big, bigger and biggest.
- David and Maria can't find each other at the park, because when one is above the bridge, the other is below, and vice versa. They finally find each other. (EKA: Episode 0677)
- Cartoon: Two green martians fight over a flower, until they see a monolith crumble to form the word AMOR. (EKA: Episode 0911)
- Cartoon: A construction worker explains the uses of a folding ruler. (EKA: Episode 0592)
- Hubley animation: A penguin repeats the rhythms of the sounds it hears, which include a drum, a door knock, a saw and a typewriter. (EKA: Episode 0272)
- Susan, Grover and the kids sort by size.
- Film: Kids compare animals and human tools and technology. (EKA: Episode 0789)
- Cartoon: Two men push two large bird eggs to the top of two hills.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.