|Plot||Luis and Maria demonstrate musical instruments from Puerto Rico and Mexico.|
|Air date||December 10, 1976|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||A, R, 6|
- Mr. Hooper refuses to take sides in an argument about a movie.
- Luis and Maria demonstrate some of the musical instruments associated with the Puerto Rican and Mexican cultures.
- Caveman Days: Caveman Ernie searches for the door that leads out of the cave. The Royal Smart Person invents the word "EXIT" and puts it over the door. (EKA: Episode 0300)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit the Frog interviews Cinderella and Prince Charming, who are dancing at the ball. After Cinderella leaves at midnight, she leaves one glass slipper behind. The prince wants to use it to find Cinderella... so he can have the other glass slipper, because he had accidentally broken the first one. (EKA: Episode 0516)
- Cartoon: Vaudeville duo Herman Happy and Stanley Sad sing a song about how they live up to their names. (EKA: Episode 0789)
- Cartoon: "The Story of A" -- A witch tells bored kids a story about the letter A involving an ant's apple getting stolen by an archer. (First: Episode 0130)
- Sesame Street Animal Films: Wild geese
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0934||Episode 0936|