|Plot||Gordon tries to guess what Susan has bought.|
|Air date||December 9, 1976|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||A, T, 5|
- Cartoon: A Spanish-speaking man seeks agua in the desert. A cowboy gives him a glass, and he uses it to wash his hands. (First: Episode 0928)
- Old West sketches: Five good men are needed to form a posse and catch Bad Bart, the meanest man in the West. The sheriff counts five men in the saloon, and tries to organize them. But it turns out that there are only four good men -- one of them is Bad Bart! (EKA: Episode 0600)
- As a teacher tells a story, the students imagine what happens.
- Maria illustrates top and bottom.
- Oscar uses pictures to show top and bottom.
- Gordon, Maria, Luis and three kids show that umbrellas are alike in some ways and different in others. (EKA: Episode 0821)
- Song: "Paying Attention"
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0933||Episode 0935|