|Plot||Big Bird explains to Mr. Hooper what happened to a bucket of water.|
|Air date||December 7, 1976|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||P, S, 3|
- Sesame Street News Flash: Humpty Dumpty has fallen off a wall, and Kermit the Frog interviews one of the king's horses. Humpty is put together again, but then Kermit gives him a congratulatory slap on the back, and he falls off the wall again. (EKA: Episode 0705)
- Animation: A red ball with dots tries to join a group of red balls with black stripes. (EKA: Episode 0839)
- Animation: As children speculate about a circle being drawn, it becomes the eye of a friendly monster. (EKA: Episode 0843)
- Song: "Riding on a Train"
- Cartoon: A hand draws a castle with a growling dragon inside, which scares the princess until her knight in shining armor leads the dragon away.
- Cartoon: A sprightly seal tells the story of six silly sailors who split up on a see-saw. (First: Episode 0002)
- A group of people make S words.
- A monster shows "abierto" and "cerrado."
- People find different uses for a newspaper.
- Maria and the Anything Muppets sing "The People in Your Neighborhood": Fisherman and Farmer. (EKA: Episode 0892)
- Cartoon: A hammer and screwdriver work together to cut out a triangle. A pencil comes and uses the cutout as a stencil.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0931||Episode 0933|