|Plot||Linda signs the weather report for Oscar|
|Air date||December 3, 1976|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||B, F, 6|
- Maria demonstrates the use of various tools while pretending to work on a motorcycle.
- Cartoon: Frances the Fairy describes all of the things that the letter F can be. (EKA: Episode 0421)
- Marshal Grover and Fred the Wonder Horse are hot and thirsty, so they stop in at the Short Branch Café for a nice cold glass of milk. The bartender is distressed to see Grover riding his horse right inside, knocking over tables. "I just redecorated the place, too," he sighs. Grover orders a glass of milk, and the bartender asks if he wants the big glass, the bigger glass or the biggest glass. Fred tells the bartender that Marshal Grover doesn't know the difference, so the bartender shows off all three sizes. Marshal Grover and Fred come behind the bar to get a closer look, breaking bottles and glassware. The annoyed bartender shouts at Grover to choose a glass, and Grover picks the biggest glass. The bartender asks if Fred wants anything, but Fred says, "No thanks, I'm drivin'." As Grover rides his horse out of the café, the bartender asks who's going to pay for all this stuff. Grover says he'll be back to pay for it tomorrow. Panicked, the bartender says not to come back; it's on the house! (EKA: Episode 0683)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie asks Bert to keep an eye on his pyramid of blocks. The Count walks by, and counts the blocks, moving them out of the pyramid shape. Then he counts them again, putting them back into the pyramid. Bert yells at the Count for moving Ernie's blocks, so the Count counts the blocks again, taking the pyramid apart. (First: Episode 0406)
- Film: The snouts, tails and bodies of pigs, with a soundtrack of pigs squealing. (EKA: Episode 0179)
- Cartoon: A girl uses her paint-by-the-numbers set to find an elephant in her picture. (EKA: Episode 0803)
- Cartoon: A race announcer doubles as the man who holds up the START and STOP sign. (EKA: Episode 0776)
- Film: A mailman on horseback delivers mail in the Appalachian mountains of Kentucky. (EKA: Episode 0666)
- Big Bird announces the closing sponsors, while Mr. Hooper plays a disco version of the Sesame Street theme on his wheelbarrow sound system.
- The credit sequence for this episode appears on Old School: Volume 2.
- Robert Myhrum directed this episode.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0929||Episode 0931|