|Air date||December 2, 1976|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||E, F, 5|
- Big Bird tries to sleep in David's bed, and David tries to sleep in Big Bird's nest. (EKA: Episode 0757)
- Gordon points out that the letters "E" and "F" are sometimes confused.
- Susan describes the job of a visiting nurse.
- The Mad Painter's quest to paint a 5 leads to the zoo, and a gorilla. He finds something to paint his 5 on, and it's a big yellow ball. Even the gorilla helps him out, and they give each other a "5". (EKA: Episode 0420)
- Cartoon: A postal worker tells the viewer what the post office is good for.
- Film: to a jazz rhythm soundtrack, the camera zooms in on flowers growing on a tree. (EKA: Episode 0842)
- Cartoon: A cartoon man (voiced by Bob Arbogast) is irritated to find that he has a succession of animal noses. (EKA: Episode 0810)
- Cartoon: First, Middle, Last (men on horse)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0928||Episode 0930|