Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Herry Monster finds out that taping a sign to a window is easier if the job is done by two people.
- Through pantomime, Maria explains to David the meaning of "AGUA".
- Cartoon: A man explains that the letter E begins both Enter and Exit. Another man named Roy runs through the doors. (EKA: Episode 0406)
- Film: A TELEPHONE sign spins.
- A child tries to identify an animal in an incomplete picture.
- Containers are filled with various objects to show empty and full. (EKA: Episode 0863)
- Cartoon: Policemen find clues that lead them to a stolen tub. (EKA: Episode 0868)
- Cartoon: A cleaning lady (reminiscent of Carol Burnett's character) wanders into a music rehearsal room, plays each instrument, and puts all the sounds back into the wrong instruments.