|Plot||Bob dresses the Kids for the rain.|
|Air date||December 1, 1976|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||E, X, 4|
- Herry Monster finds out that taping a sign to a window is easier if the job is done by two people.
- The Count subtracts lights as they go off.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie says that he has "flying fingers", and tries to find ten different things that his fingers can do. (EKA: Episode 0676)
- Cartoon: A man explains that the letter E begins both Enter and Exit. Another man named Roy runs through the doors. (EKA: Episode 0406)
- Film: A TELEPHONE sign spins.
- A child tries to identify an animal in an incomplete picture.
- Cartoon: A cleaning lady (reminiscent of Carol Burnett's character) wanders into a music rehearsal room, plays each instrument, and puts all the sounds back into the wrong instruments.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0927||Episode 0929|