|Plot||Oscar the Grouch takes guitar lessons.|
|Air date||November 30, 1976|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||X, Y, 3|
- Oscar the Grouch takes guitar lessons. He practices until he sounds really awful.
- David has trouble learning to ride a bike.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Aladdin is distressed that his lamp won't work until Kermit informs hims that he needs to add a light bulb, plug in the cord, and turn the switch. All the while, the Genie wisecracks about his job and trying to get some sleep inside a lamp.
- Muppet & Kid Moments: John-John wants to count backwards. Grover tells him to count backwards from 10, but John-John has a little trouble. (EKA: Episode 0752)
- Biff hangs Salvador Dada's paintings in an art gallery. The one with 2 splunges is called #2, the one with 3 splunges is called #3, and the one with 4 splunges is called #4. However, when Biff figures them out, he predicts the painting with 5 splunges is called #5, but Salvador calls that one "Chicken Soup." (EKA: Episode 0707)
- Cartoon: Ten little Greeblies (bug-like creatures) keep getting separated from their group, teaching a lesson in counting backward. (First: Episode 0006)
- Cartoon: What if a frog and a fly switched bodies? What do you think would happen? (EKA: Episode 0406)
- Cartoon: A man talks about going to the city, without noticing he's walking right through it. (EKA: Episode 0843)
- Cartoon: Abierto: Ali Baba arrives a bit late and gets run over by the 40 thieves leaving. (EKA: Episode 0573)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0926||Episode 0928|