|Plot||Bob, Ernie and kids sort|
|Air date||May 14, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||Z, V, 11|
- Circles become other round things, including a clock, an apple and a balloon.
- Kermit uses a snake to contrast animal and human body parts.
- Animation: 20 raisins go on a slice of bread.
- Cartoon: Willie Wimple: Land Pollution
- Cartoon: Madrigal Alphabet
- Cartoon: I've got some (hair), I've got more, but I've got the most.
- Cartoon: The Typewriter - Z for Zoo
- Maria helps Kermit learn Spanish.
- Ernie plays his drums outside, unaffected by the mix of city sounds.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0914||Episode 0926|