|Plot||Luis' rhyming message|
|Air date||May 13, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||V, Q, 10|
- Luis uses rhymes to make a television message.
- Cartoon: They'd play with me if I had...
- Film: A scuba diver collects shells, which some kids count in voice-over.
- In a two-part sketch, The Count sleeps in Bert's bed while Bert sleeps on the couch. Ernie tells the Count that he can count sheep to get to sleep, but the Count stays up all night counting sheep. The next morning, The Count mentions that he had a good night, but he didn't sleep. His counting kept Ernie up, and now Ernie is walking and counting in a daze.
- Pictures depict where Linda was born.
- Bob and the kids do some sorting.
- Bob and a Muppet tell a story about quiet and loud.
- The Anything Muppets sing "Goin' for a Ride," demonstrating travel by car, train and boat. (First: Episode 0037)
- Cartoon: Vitamins give vim, vigor and vitality to a droopy V
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0913||Episode 0915|