|Air date||May 12, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||Q, K, 9|
- Cartoon: A turtle, crow and butterfly show small, smaller and smallest.
- Caveman Days: King Ernie has a problem -- the cavemen write everything on rocks, which are too heavy to carry around. He calls upon the Royal Smart Person to invent something lighter to write on. (EKA: Episode 0667)
- Workers cooperate to make a table.
- Cartoon: The Typewriter: K for Key
- Film: A man karate chops 5 boards.
- Cartoon: A man tries to reach two apples in a tree.
- Cartoon: "Martian Beauty" has nine hairs, nine bows, nine eyes, nine nostrils, nine arms and nine toes. (EKA: Episode 0424)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0912||Episode 0914|