|Plot||Big Bird sorts monsters|
|Air date||May 11, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||E, K, 8|
- Cartoon: Three characters try to watch a baseball game over a fence, then cooperate by stacking their blocks. (EKA: Episode 0905)
- Cartoon: "K" - Kangaroo. A man (voiced by Gary Owens) explains what a kangaroo is, and ends up in the pouch of one.
- Big Bird sorts some monsters by size.
- Bert refuses to share his cookie with Ernie, who tells Bert that if the cookie was his, he wouldn't mind sharing. Ernie takes the cookie, and asks Bert to ask him if he would share it. (EKA: Episode 0592)
- Film: The parts of the body in English and Spanish
- Ernie has a licorice whip that he offers to share with Bert. He divides the licorice in half with a pair of scissors, but then discovers that Bert's half is longer than his. He cuts off a little bit of Bert's half, and eats it. Then he discovers that his own half is longer than Bert's, and that's not fair, so he cuts a bit off of his own, and eats it. Ernie goes back and forth, shaving off more and more, until the licorice whip is gone. (EKA: Episode 0560)
- Cartoon: A horse is drawn as kids guess what it is.
- Film: People jump.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0911||Episode 0913|