|Plot||David gives away a rug|
|Air date||May 10, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||E, S, 7|
- Herry first spots a rectangle. Grover tells Herry it isn't a triangle, and becomes fustrated. Next he spots a square, Grover tells him it isn't a triangle, and again is fustrated. Grover suggests that Herry cut the square in half and make two triangles. (EKA: Episode 0266)
- David describes an old rug he's giving away.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Part 1: Kermit has received a phone call which tells him that there is someone who has been standing out in a terrible snow storm for a long time. Kermit asks everyone who passes by if they are that person, but everyone he asks has only been out in the snow for a short time. Kermit refuses to give up, however, and tells us to stay tuned.
Part 2: Kermit, now shivering a little, is still looking for the person who's been standing out in the snow for a long time. Still no success yet.
Part 3: Kermit is now buried up to his neck in snow, colder than ever. He calls the attention of passerby Harvey Kneeslapper, who tells Kermit that he is the one who made the call, which was a prank call. As it turns out, Kermit was the one standing out in the storm. (EKA: Episode 0750)
- Maria, Herry and the kids sort rocks by size.
- Film: Some kids observe a woman drawing pictures of a building, and eventually guess that she's an architect.
- Film: Birds show off their plumage.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0905||Episode 0912|