|Plot||Oscar asks his friends to pose for a picture.|
|Air date||April 29, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||A, X, 11|
- Oscar the Grouch demonstrates close, closer and closest by asking his friends to pose for a family picture.
- Bob and Mr. Hooper try to find out what would happen if the torn newspaper on top of the stack was placed in a different position.
- Big Bird does imitations of other birds.
- Count von Count: The Count has come to order hot dogs -- lots of hot dogs. But when Grover refuses to get more hot dogs because the Count will only count them and not eat them, the Count uses a hypnotism spell to get more.
- Cookie Monster: Cookie Monster comes to the bakery looking for something delicious that rhymes with BUY. He tries the I (from the MIKE'S BAKERY sign) and the baker's TIE, both of which aren't that delicious. Finally, Guy Smiley comes in and loudly announces that he would like to BUY a PIE. Cookie then knows what he can get in the bakery that rhymes with BUY and is delicious: it's GUY! A chase ensues, and Cookie requests for the baker to send him the bill. (EKA: Episode 0817)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0903||Episode 0905|